The ‘digital handyman’ for your archive, library or museum
- Who knows a savvy IT-person who can fix my website?
- Where can I find someone to help me clean my data in an automated?
- My IT-department does not understand my needs, who can help me to help clarify my requirements to them?
- I have a large collection of digital photo’s that need cropping. I know how to use Photoshop, but can this be automated? For 50.000 images?
- How can I link my Collection Management System with Wikipedia?
Double Dig IT is a new company, but with a lot of experience in the ALM sector, and approaches the digital challenges in this domain in an entirely new way:
(without overhead, against a fixed price)
– Using existing products
Double Dig IT’s expertise:
- Collection Management Systems
- (Integrated) Library systems
- Web technology
- App technology (IOS, Android)
- API’s (Application Programming Interfaces, Linked Open Data)
- Databases (SQL and no-SQL)
- Data migration (Adlib, Axiell Collections, Collectionspace, TMS)
- Digital multi-media (image processing, audio-visual)
- IoT hardware, sensors, Arduino, ESP32
If this raises your interest, or you want to call the digital handymen for a job, then please do not hesitate to contact us.